The general education assessment reports provided below summarize the assessment results collected each semester. Each report includes the information to answer these questions:
- What courses were involved?
- What general education outcomes were assessed?
- What assessment methods were used?
- To what degree did students achieve the general education outcomes?
- What kinds of improvements did instructors make to help students to learn?
- To what degree did improvements have impact on students’ learning?
Also, the longitudinal report listed below shows a trend of results in addressing these questions.
Reports by Semester
|Fall 2009||Spring 2010|
|Fall 2010||Spring 2011|
|Fall 2011||Spring 2012|
|Fall 2012||Spring 2013|
|Fall 2013||Spring 2014|
|Fall 2014||Spring 2015|
|Fall 2015||Spring 2016|
|Fall 2016||Spring 2017|