Program Assessment Report
Degree programs have been gradually integrated into the campus program outcome assessment initiative since AY 2011-2012. The program assessment reports provided here summarize the assessment results collected from program directors (primarily directors of undergraduate studies and directors of graduate studies) each academic year since AY 2011-2012. The reports (click the following links) provide information to answer the questions below:
- How many degree programs at UIC were involved in and completed the learning outcome assessment each year?
- How many and what types of program learning outcomes were assessed?
- How were the outcomes assessed?
- To what extent did students achieve them?
- To what extent did program directors engage in an analysis of students’ assessment results?
- To what extent did program directors use assessment results for improvement – making recommendations and implementing recommendations?